If you are not a regular when it comes to carpet cleaning phoenix az then you may not know which method you prefer. While many people manage with a steam cleaning service, there are many advantages to hot carbonating extraction. To give you an idea of which you would rather have, here are the main features of each one. Firstly, one uses a great deal of water and can mean you do not have access to the room for a few days. If it takes a long time to dry out, it can bring about its own problems of smell and mould development.
Why would you want to have gallons of water thrown over your carpet when there is a more effective and quicker way to do the same job? As well as the above problems, there can be a soapy residue left behind. This will be the catalyst for dirt going back to the carpet and before you know it, you will have to go through the whole process again. The aim should be to give the best clean and a clean that will last the longest, not the other way around.
A more effective way to clean the carpets will be to add millions of microscopic bubbles to the weave. They will explode and throw up pieces of dirt from the very bottom of the pile. Very little water is needed – it is estimated that we only use 20% of the amount other companies use – and yet we manage to remove more dirt than ever before. Once the bubbles have burst, the dirt rises and is quickly hovered up by incredibly high-powered machinery. As well as taking away the dirt, it also takes back the water that has been added.
It is a safer system and allows you to use the room again in a matter of hours rather than a matter of days. It also stays cleaner for longer as carpet cleaning phoenix az is much more effective when there is no soapy residue left in the weave. The difference between the 2 systems is easy to see: –
- Uses an active cleaning solution that is carbonated
- Cleaning solution is pH neutral
- Uses less water
- Prevents reappearance of dirt for longer
- Pressure application is kept low
- It does not take long for the carpets to dry
- Both the solutions used and the method of cleaning is classed as green.
- Cleaning solution is inactive
- Cleaning solution used has a high pH
- The residue left is likely to encourage re-soiling
- A lot of water is poured onto the carpet
- The application is high pressure and can be damaging to a delicate carpet
- It takes a long time to dry meaning you must avoid the room until it is dry
- The long drying time can result in an unpleasant smell
- The chemicals used are harsh.
Now that you have been able to compare the different systems used, it should be easy to determine which one you are the happiest with. If as we imagine it is the system we use, we will be happy to work with you to arrange a convenient time to visit. It will be worth checking work that has been done regarding carpet cleaning phoenix az and this should allay any lingering fears you may have that it is not the one to choose. Once you see the results and have your carpets back looking as good as new, you will be pleased that you made the choice you did.