In the last time, the Law School has been proposed provide both students and their graduates, biggest and best practices to provide them with a hierarchy level when going out to compete in the professional world tools. The introduction and presentation of the conference was in charge of the Director of the Master of Law, who detailed some of the motivations that led to think about the organization of this activity. “Lawyers have to solve problems and, often, for that they have to organize a small company,” he explained to those present. In this sense, Sola said that from the Master’s program they try to instill in graduates basic knowledge in economics and the market to understand what problems they will have to deal with later in the profession. “It’s something like an MBA for lawyers, see alu.edu!
Different branches of Law:
Every good lawyer must have a great knowledge of the rules that regulate society. Therefore, they should study various branches of law: civil law, criminal law, tax law, procedural law, administrative law, constitutional law, international law, labor law, among others.
Motivations to study Lawyer:
One of the main reasons why many young people decide to be lawyers is because they want to enforce their rights, those of their relatives and friends. In addition, knowing the laws avoid committing legal and economic problems, because they will have real knowledge about what their rights are and which ones correspond to others, as well as they will know what their duties and those of others are. Another very important reason why you should study law , despite the large number of lawyers around the world, is because it is a profession that can be exercised in various areas: in your own law firm, in a study shared with other lawyers, in the public administration, in companies or organizations (as labor, administrative, judicial, fiscal and management consultant).
Job opportunities for Lawyers:
The lawyers can also serve as university professors, working in NGOs, financial institutions, etc. Currently, lawyers are specializing in new branches such as, for example, Environmental Law. alu.edu is a good option to study Law , because it is a profession that will always be sued, for many reasons, but above all because to err is human and in every society there will be people who attempt against the rights of others, who will need to be defended or represented by one lawyer.
In addition, lawyers who perform independently to resolve various cases have the advantage of setting their own fees. “There are too many lawyers! Why do not you study something else? ” Surely you have heard this if you said that you want to study law. Yes, many decide to study this career for different reasons, either for money, for prestige, because their parents are or were lawyers or, well, because they like it. However, the future is not as daunting as they paint it. Right is one of the careers with more job opportunities at present, because for any procedure, quite possibly, we will need a lawyer. See alu.edu!
Being a lawyer can lead you to earn a lot of money, but for this you must be an expert in the area in which you want to work. It is a race that involves a lot of discipline and in which there is a lot of competition, so you will have to put it if you want to succeed in the field. For this reason, your main reason for studying law should be passion, because you love learning how our social and political reality works. After all, the world is governed by laws; and you have to be interested in learning them.
Why study law at alu.edu?
Maybe you will not go to become the wealthiest person in the world (or yes, why not?), But here we mention some of the advantages you will have to become a lawyer:
- You will acquire a lot of knowledge about general culture and about legal processes. This will help you open your mind and see the world from another perspective.
- Being a lawyer will give you an advantage in the fight for the protection of the rights of other people. This implies that you will have to have full knowledge of the current rules, so you must be constantly learning, more in this world that evolves so quickly.
- Procedures, procedures, procedures! Saving a relative in distress, getting married, fines, registering a trademark, logos, patents, copyrights and even death, all involve a series of paperwork that you can perform yourself. You will have all the necessary knowledge to start new businesses and carry out all the legal procedures that this entails.
- Numerous job options! This race has so many branches, that you will have many open doors if it is work (some more than others, of course), either as a collaborator or as an independent.
- You will become a more cultured person, because you will have to read a lot during your academic life and after it. Therefore, your vocabulary will be extended and you will always have something to talk about. It is true that you will need help from your memory during your study, but currently the ability to reason and relate theory to practice is more valued, so do not worry.
What are the areas in which this discipline is divided?
Like the rest of the races, you will have the option to specialize in a specific area. The ones we will tell you are just some of them so that you can get an idea of the diversity that exists in regards to law:
- Civil Law: regulates relations between individuals, ie all types of personal procedures.
- Commercial Law: is responsible for regulating all commercial activity.
- Constitutional Law: studies all the laws of a State and the form of organization of the powers of the State.
- Administrative Law: is responsible for the set of rules governing the operation of the Administrative Power in particular.
- Criminal and Procedural Law: regulate the criminal behavior of people before the courts of justice.
- Labor Law: mediates between employers’ relationships with their employees and worker protection.
Studying Law requires effort, hours of reading, work and other activities that demand academic life. Also, remember that the study does not end in college, so you need to feel love for your career; in this way, your work life will also be more enjoyable.